Friday, April 25, 2008

A little about me...Interesting questions

1- What's worse - Physical or Mental cheating? Physical, but it is the thought that counts right?
2- Is it easier to forgive or forget? Depends on the incident
3- Can men and women be " Just Friends?" Yes
4- Dating co-workers? Sure why not
5- All expenses paid vacation to anywhere? A private cruise for two weeks
6- On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal? Prime Rib with baked potatoe and a good salad, like Olive Gardens.
7- The water park? Love them, just have to be in shape to put that swim suit on
8- When you are "In Love" do you notice other people? Yes, I am human
9- Is flirting cheating? Too much is
10- Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals? 5 pals, I am a people person I need people
11- If someone called you a bitch would you be offended? No
12- Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex? Yup, we have had dinner a few times with a couple of them
13- Would you live with someone without marrying them? Nope
14- Favorite sport? Soccer
15- Is toilet paper hung over or under? OVER
16- Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube? End
17- How do you feel about tanning booths? I would rather get real skin cancer and be outside
18- Friends with benefits? Never
19- Do you believe in angels? Yes I do
20- Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures? I like being in them, but when ever pictures are being taken, I am the one to do them, Ryan doesn't take great pictures. (one trait he didn't get from his dad)
21- Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in? Yes, unfortunetly
22 - Ever kissed a random person and then walked away? If I did it wasn't that great because I dont' remember
23- Would you buy bootleg merchandise? No
24- What color looks best on you? Blue, but black makes you look skinnier
25- If you could play any sport professionally what would it be? Soccer
26- Ever break up with someone and regret it? No, if I did I wouldn't be a completely happily married person
27- Are you a jealous person? A little, but only about certain things
28- Would you ever have plastic surgery? Maybe
29- When do you want to get married? A little over 4 years ago.
30- Who has the sexiest accents? I really like Brittish
31- Next concert you're attending? Couldn't tell you, not a huge concert goer
32- Favorite song? Black Balloon, Goo Goo Dolls
33- Favorite movie? Memiors of a Geisha
34- What's your occupation? Mother and wife
35- What's your sign? Scorpio, so is Ryan, we are BOTH always right
36- Are you a beach, country or city person? BEACH, I miss San Diego
37- Best vacation spot you've been to? Catalina, the water was sooo clear and pretty
38- Have you ever had a "secret affair"? Once
39- If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be? Leopard or Tiger
40- Favorite show as a child? Saved by the Bell
41- Where do you spend most of your money? I am a mom... diapers and baby clothes
42- Are you currently working at a job that you hate? Nope
43- Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work? Almost, but I am stronger than that.
44- Favorite summer drink? Ice cold, purified water, no tap water
45- Can you change a car tire? Of course
46- Favorite cologne / perfume? Domain for men
47- Favorite candle scent? Pumpkin spice
48- Would you consider yourself adventurous? YES
49- What is your My Space profile song? Don't have one
50- Favorite concert attended? Areosmith/ more interesting though is a country concert we went to with Ryan and Tia and some other friends...all the girls in our party that were there ended up pregnant a little while after
51- Would you date an already attached man / woman? No way
52- Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers? Sure
53- Can you shoot pool? Yup
54- Do you like your siblings' significant others? Of Course I do, who doesn't love in-laws
55- Can you drive a stick? Yup
56- When you marry will you wear white? Yes, I did
57- Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call? Unfortunetly
58- Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach? No but I did skip school
59- Favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
60-What do you think about gay marriage? Ewe
61-what are you waiting for at the movies? Harry Potter

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm excited for Harry Potter too!!! YAY for Harry. I still can't believe your favorite movie is Memoirs of a Geisha though..... that was a lame one I thought! HAHA .... your favorite movie should be Anchorman, like mine! HAHAHAH