Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Xander's Blessing

We did Xander's Baby Blessing on Sunday and it turned out so nice. The sun was in and out all day but all together it was a nice day. Here are some pictures of the wonderful event.

Xander in his blessing outfit with Mom and Dad

The Blessing Circle, right to left:
Don (grandpa), Uncle Steve, Daddy, Ryan, Ben, Chad, Brandon
not pictured are Trent and Shane, who had to leave early and Bishop Foster, who of course had to stay at church :-)

My Dad with Xander, what a happy and proud Grandpa
(he is just happy that Xander is not crying)



2 comments:

kimbob said...

sorry we missed it but sounds like it went well. Thanks again for helping watch my boys!! I owe you!

Sheri said...

Cute little Xander. Wish I could have been there. I cant wait to see you all this summer... finally!