Monday, February 1, 2010

This Year, 2010

I am looking forward to this upcoming year. As it is we are already into February....where did the last month go? Oh well. I hope that everyone had a good last year and that you get your wishes for this coming year. I have many goals this year and we will just have to take things one step at a time.

Xander just turned one last week and we had ALL of Ryan's family there. Ok Nana couldn't make it but we lover her anyway. He had such a good time opening gifts and eating his cake. He is doing great otherwise. He is almost walking, and he loves following Kiyah around the house. His first word was puppy, hence a puppy cake for his birthday.

Kiyah is two months away from turning 3 and she is being so independent!!! She is fully potty trained, love this, and if we do the things we need to she will have her own room around her birthday. She can read a little and seems to need me less and less and wants to do stuff "all by herself", as she always says to me.

Ryan is still working with DJB Gas Services and is doing well there. It is stable and secure and we love it.

I am still trying to lose baby weight and now that I am watching three extra kids all day hopefully the pounds will start to slip away. Like I said I am watching three more kids, my neighbors kids. She has three girls at 6, 3 and 3 months. It is interesting to go out shopping, but I still make it some days and we even head out and play at McDonalds every now and again.

Other than that we are still trying to do touch ups on our house. The next project is the basement bedroom. We want that done so I can put my office down there and Kiyah and Xander can have their own rooms. We are heading down to San Diego in the summer and can't wait!!!

Again we hope for the best for everyone this year. And we love getting together so by all means give us a call at the drop of a hat and we can do something.

2 comments:

oneworld said...

Thanks for the update! I check from time to time and we needed some new posts! Anyway sounds like you have your hands full I'm sure after the extra kids go home 2 seems super easy! Good luck with your weightloss - one usually loses it just in time to get pregnant again- ha ha I know you can do it! Nice to hear you guys are doing so well. : )

kimbob said...

glad ALL of the family could be there to celebrate Xander's big day!