Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Little Sunbeam!

Kiyah gave her first talk in church today. She was so freaken cute!!!!! She wasn't shy, she got up to the stand before I could even get close to it. She grabbed the mic and promptly held up the first picture and began her talk. She actually had most of it memorized, we worked really hard this week, and she did such a great job:

I like to pray to my Father above, to talk to him and show my love.
When I wake up at the start of each day, I like to kneel by my bed and pray.
As a family we ask for his watchful care. I love yo kneel in family prayer.
We always pray at dinner, breakfast and lunch, I know that praying will help me a bunch.
And at the closing of my day, I kneel again at my bed to pray.
I know that prayer will see me through. I need to pray and so do you.

No comments: